Race directors Dink and Suzanne Taylor of Fleet Feet Sports in Huntsville invite you to contact them about Cotton Row Training Runs! Email Suzanne for more info.
See Training Information Below
The Next Step Training Program will offer the following:
- A complete 11-week training program and calendar with detailed workouts provided
- A coached training session each week with knowledgeable, experienced, & motivating coaches
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition with local speakers in the profession
- Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions
- Weekly group alternate runs
- Training location is at Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas
- Coupon cards at the beginning of the program
- New Balance Tech shirt and other give-a-ways
- The opportunity to meet and build relationships with fellow runners that have the same goals and interests!
Training Program Information:
- Registration Opens: Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Kick Off: Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- First Training Run: Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Group Runs: Wednesdays at 6:00PM at Fleet Feet Sports and Saturdays in surrounding areas.